Operations and Supply Chain Consulting
- Operations strategy design and alignment with business strategy
- Decision support and analysis for outsourcing and offshoring, and make vs. buy
- Demand management forecasting, joint business planning, and integration with customers and supply chain partners
- Network optimization and capacity planning
- Inventory management
- Logistics and distribution
- Cost reduction SKU and complexity reduction
- Sourcing strategies, purchasing savings / synergies and supplier relationship management
- Cost improvement diagnostic
- SG&A optimization
- Overhead cost benchmarking and reduction
- Procurement sourcing
- Footprint optimization
- Channel optimization
Operations & Supply Chain
- During the past decade, the supply chain has become an integral component of delivering value to customers.
- DCG Consulting's approach is to create bottom-line impact from both cost and revenue perspectives. We customize our approach to each client, situation and industry, applying supply chain principles that have been developed through our deep industry expertise.
- Effective supply chain management supports and enables corporate strategy, globalization, and mergers and acquisitions, as well as provides a foundation for taking products from concept to market. Technology has become a key enabler of connectivity with suppliers, customers and employees across a broad range of functions — from product development, manufacturing and procurement to logistics and distribution.
We help our clients develop the right operational strategies that lead to sustainable cost, capital and revenue impacts. Our heritage in strategy consulting enables us to:
- Quickly help our clients align their operations to their strategic needs
- Zero in on customer needs
- Focus on the most critical value drivers
- Address the full suite of activities required to source, manufacture and deliver products and services
- Apply a pragmatic approach to our work that generates quick wins while setting the foundation for long-term sustainable operational improvement.